Out with the old…in with the NEW!
I am ready to close 2010 out.
New year = new start with fresh ideas
Here are some of the things I want to accomplish immediately in 2011:
1) Convert guest bedroom into a crafty design center complete with desk/vanity, wall of inspirational pictures and large work table. Visitors don’t really need a bed to sleep on do they?? Our couch is pretty comfortable, ha!
2) Finally finish painting my amazing vanity/desk (once the rain here in LA ever quits!)
3) Organize all my closets!!! It would be so nice to grab something out without having all the other contents fall out on me. This is what one of my closets looks like.
Horror – I know! I am very embarrassed to show this picture but wanted to be honest!
And frankly the other closets don’t look much better. I really have no excuse although I try use:
1) We are still unpacking from moving and
2) There is zero storage space.
This closet actually holds my clothes on the top half AND my sewing supplies on the bottom. You can see my sewing machine and all my fabric stuffed like sardines at the bottom!
I really think once I can accomplish these three things, I will be an uber organized designing queen!
Forget working out or being a better person! I have crafty resolutions!
What are your crafty resolutions for 2011?