Kiss. Kiss. Back At Ya!

10 Feb

Carrie, we truly are 221.  Two friends in two cities with the same ideas and plans going on!  Synchronized lives but living apart halfway across the country.

Anytime we talk, we are always thinking about the same things.  And when I saw you posted this today I couldn’t believe it because at that exact moment, I was getting my hair done admiring these.

Lips!

It is a collage of different lips all brightly colored with lipstick.  It gave me the inspiration for a new project. But instead of lips, I am going to use my dog’s paws.  I just love my little furry friends.  I’m aware it sounds like childish craft project but I promise, I am going to make it modern and sleek.

I’ll show you soon!

14 Responses to “Kiss. Kiss. Back At Ya!”

1. jaclyn @ www.lilmsadventures.blogspot.com September 12, 2012 at 2:10 pm #

This is a really cute idea for a bachelorette party!! And everyone can sign their name by their lips!
    Thanks for sharing

2. Amanda October 11, 2012 at 9:07 am #

Can you please let me know what material you used for the people to kiss?! Canvas? Paper? I’m going to do this for my sister’s bachelorette party in March. Thanks!

3. Danielle Turmon December 1, 2012 at 11:57 am #

How do I get one of these?

4. Rochelle December 22, 2012 at 8:33 am #

Yes but how do you do it? Please help

5. corinne constable January 14, 2013 at 8:19 pm #

This is definitely me! Where are the “how-twos, instructions or directions to make this cool piece of personal history art??? Please share. Thank you. ~ Corinne ( Hot Lips)

6. Caryn January 21, 2013 at 12:52 pm #

I also would love some instructions on how to do this!

7. Ariana Lightningstorm March 12, 2013 at 10:38 am #

Hey all! A very excellent idea for bachelorette parties AND girls night out, etc. Here’s another thing… how about getting those kisses READ as in Lip Print Reading or Lipsology? I’m one of 6 certified Lipsologists in the world and the only one on the East Coast! I’m in Maryland and will travel. Here’s a “for instance” using the poster in the original post… About 5 of those lip prints have what is called a Gourmet Lip Split which means they love quality and are romantic. They most likely are “foodies” or at least really care about the quality of the food they eat. All this leads up to me saying “You are not a cheap date!” Come to my website and learn more!

8. Angel Perry May 22, 2013 at 12:17 pm #

Was anyone able to get the details on how to do thi? I LOVE it! If anyone has done this, please let me know how you did it and what materials you used. Thank you so much! My daughter’s wedding is coming up next year!!!!!! I’m trying to get all my ideas together now so I will be ready!!!!

9. megan July 28, 2013 at 9:15 am #

I have a bachelorette party and would love to do this. What white material is used and how big of a frame?

10. Jamie October 21, 2013 at 5:48 pm #

How do you do this to keep it from smearing and wha did you do it on??

11. Barry October 31, 2013 at 10:57 am #

absolute genius idea… wow

12. how do i kiss eric singer June 14, 2014 at 12:22 am #

Wow! At last I got a webpage from where I know how to really take valuable facts regarding my study
    and knowledge.

Look at my web site; how do i kiss eric singer

1. Küss die Braut! « style your wedding - January 18, 2013

[...] bei: http://221vision.com/2011/02/10/kiss-kiss-back-at-ya/ Share this:TwitterFacebookGefällt mir:Gefällt mirSei der Erste dem dies [...]

2. Pink - January 24, 2013